Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

Nate's brother was in town this weekend and he wanted to take a drive through the canyons. So, we did. It was a very cool morning, early afternoon...low 50's (maybe I should just say COLD:) But, it was a very pretty drive. We stopped in Sundance...the ski lifts caught Brian's eye. We walked around and decided to ride them. Not again with a child:) I would have to say I think Nate was a little more paranoid and nervous than I (perhaps this stay at home dad thing has made him more like a woman:)). Makenna had a hard time sitting still. Nate kept asking "you have her," to my reply "I don't know." Brian was laughing at us. But after said and done, it was fun:) Extremely quiet, peaceful, and beautiful. After, we headed to Park City, grabbed some lunch then back home we went. Dinner was made, the boys headed to a movie, and I to bed. It was a fun weekend and a great day off.

No comments: