Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hair Cut?

I think not. I don't have a picture well I tried to take one but you couldn't really see. What is there to see you ask? Well I was at a friends down the street this evening. Her girls and Makenna were playing in the play room. See with her being a little older I feel well felt I don't need to watch her so closely cause they play well and so forth. I went in to check on her and I find the 6 yr old with scissors. See she has cut her younger sisters hair before. I then see long pieces of hair and asked her what she was doing. "nothing" I get my friend not thinking that my girls hair could be cut too. As I go back in I wanted to cry. My poor girls hair when she has so little to begin with. What do you do? What do you say? After an apology we left. I thought maybe I could try to blend it but I think we are going to a pro tomorrow. So if you see my girl with short hair that may spike in places or possibly no bangs or look like a boy....you know why. Nate said she needed it trimmed:)

No comments: