Last Saturday, Santa paid a visit. Every year, Santa drives down the neighborhood streets in a fire truck and his helpers pass out candy. Makenna and I were eating breakfast when I heard the fire engines siren. At first I thought something had happened to some neighbor, but then I said oh is today when Santa comes, I bet it is. I went to the front window and saw the kids across the street waiting on the sidewalk so I took Makenna and hurried out the door (both still in PJs). A few seconds later, Santa starts coming down our street. Makenna was waving and kept saying hi. It was very cute. We found our candy bag and back inside we went. I saw my neighbor with her camera and thought that would have been good. I was in a hurry to make sure we made it out on time, I didn't even think to take a picture of Santa:(
Here she is with her bag of candy, she would not put it down.

Looking out the window, hoping/waiting for Santa to come back.

Note to Santa aka Eagle Mountain City: Why would you throw a bag of salt water taffy? Especially if it is hard...there are young kids around here. Let's think of something better next time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment