Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#2

For those VERY few who still read or are interested in reading...Life has been crazy. So much happening. Sorry about the lack of blogging. Intentions are ALWAYS there, but bed generally, ok, always wins out. I don't think I will ever catch up and I feel awful about not documenting my sweet Makenna since this is basically my journal. I will dedicate some posts to her, in theory, but for now it is about baby #2. I can't believe I am 20 wks. I thought I would never get here in hopes here meant not sick. I was nauseous/sick until about Christmas week. I swear this has been pretty different than Makenna, making me think I may have a boy on hand. And the sickness was not a once in the day thing...it was all day along with some puking. I often wonder if it had anything to do with my work schedule since I wake up anywhere from 2:30 to 4:30am depending on the day. And if I got little sleep, it was worse. Headaches were also very common. Nate has been great through it all though. Many days I was able to come home and take a nap while he continued to watch Makenna. I will not forget the day I was extremely not feeling well. I was taking a nap to wake up continuing to feel awful to crying on the bathroom floor vomiting. Yeah, not good. I kinda smirk as I type this, but it was not funny then. I thought I may never see the day when I was feeling better. But I am and for that I am grateful. So without continuing my rant, we had our ultrasound today and we are having a...

G
I
R
L

...more to come

3 comments:

Matt and Ness said...

A buddy for Makenna! How fun.
Waking up at 2:30? Is that just for Valentine's, or normal work days? I read on the RM website that there's a new place opening in Colorado. Big changes! Crazy.
Thanks for keeping me updated!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! I'm very excited for you guys!!! I MISS YOU!!

Clark Fam said...

congrats!!