Still braxton hicks like crazy especially at work. Still lots of back pain. Sounds like I'm complaining, huh? Grateful to be pregnant cause I'm not "ready" yet, but anxious to move better especially playing or going for walks or to the playground with Kenna. Wondering what she'll look like, assuming the doctors were right, and wondering what we will name her. Lots of anxiety about having two kids. If not here sooner, will make a debut June 10.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7



4 comments:
3cm wahoo! What do you mean, "assuming the dr's are right?" Just her being a girl? Hope your last few weeks are decent (because we all know they're not that pleasant).
Yes I mean being a girl. Have had some anxiety about that too considering this time around has been very different.
Yay mom!!
Try not to have too much anxiety over having 2. I actually found 2 to be easier than 1. A little time for adjustment....but you guys will do great!
Post a Comment