Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Whose Child is This?
I went to get Makenna after her nap and she was reading her Elmo book. There is a page where some of the characters are at the dentist. She was saying it was a doctor. I explained to her that the dentist cleans our teeth. Now to go back a little...after she went to the doctor when she was sick and coming with me to take Sawyer, she asks to go so she can get a sucker. So, today, she said I want to go to the doctor. I get a sucker. I told her in a few months and we will go when she turns 3. She replied no 4. I said you want to go when you are 4? Yes. We started down the stairs and she kept saying doctor and 4. I told her we weren't going today. She started to cry. Really? She certainly doesn't get it from me. Heck she tried to watch as she got her flu shot. I try everything possible not to go to the doctor. A sucker just doesn't cut it for me:) Oh baby girl, you are one tough cookie; doctors, falling down stairs, very little phases you. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment