Nate, Brianne, Makenna, & Sawyer
Hey fellow blogger! Congrats on your pregnancy... I didn't know! Sounds like you're having a girl. They are so much fun. Congrats again :) - Jodee
PS. Brighton has that same little bear outfit from Old Navy. I just put her in it for the 1st time today. So cute.
Hey...you don't even look pregnant yet. Did you just eat too much for breakfast that day:)
Hey last-place-Nate! Congrats on the baby! Oh, your dog is waaaaaaaay better than Clinton's. Go check that ugly thing out.
Brianne!! (and Nate ;))I saw your names on Lindsay's blog and had to come over to say hi!Congratulations on the pregnancy - hope the rest of your pregnant time goes as well as the first.Anyway - hope all is well with you guys.Take care,Shanan (from Cali)http://sdurda.wordpress.com
Cute pictures Bri!! And you have a cute little baby bump! I love it! Hope I get to see you soon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey fellow blogger! Congrats on your pregnancy... I didn't know! Sounds like you're having a girl. They are so much fun. Congrats again :) - Jodee
PS. Brighton has that same little bear outfit from Old Navy. I just put her in it for the 1st time today. So cute.
Hey...you don't even look pregnant yet. Did you just eat too much for breakfast that day:)
Hey last-place-Nate! Congrats on the baby! Oh, your dog is waaaaaaaay better than Clinton's. Go check that ugly thing out.
Brianne!! (and Nate ;))
I saw your names on Lindsay's blog and had to come over to say hi!
Congratulations on the pregnancy - hope the rest of your pregnant time goes as well as the first.
Anyway - hope all is well with you guys.
Take care,
Shanan (from Cali)
http://sdurda.wordpress.com
Cute pictures Bri!! And you have a cute little baby bump! I love it! Hope I get to see you soon!
Post a Comment