Monday, April 13, 2009

BK

Another post meaning to happen for awhile. At work I am known as "BK" (Burger King). I am rarely called by my first name...it's usually BK. It is a running joke and anytime there is a complaint about one of the locations, I apologize and we usually laugh about it. When I became pregnant, Preston (who I believe is the one who nicknamed me BK) started calling the baby whopper jr and that's what she was known by. After having Makenna, a few of my co-workers sent a whopper jr to my home. Thanks for thinking of me and the little one, we really appreciate it. You guys rock!
P.S. She did eat the whopper; however, I am unable to find the picture.


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thats too funny!

Shayla said...

that is ADORABLE!! Yay for bk!

The Holloway's said...

I never got to say congrats, she is super cute! Hope motherhood is treating you well, and that we get to meet her soon! Take care!

Alan said...

Love the new look of your blog and especially the picture of Makenna. Miss her already! Mom