Height: 21" (75th percentile)
Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz (I thought the MD said just under 50%, but when the nurse gave me the paper, it said 25%...I am going to go with 50% :))
Head: 35.2 cm
With Daddy
Waiting for the Doctor
Resting my foot on the heat warmer...about to get poked for the PKU
I love:
- The faces she makes
- Her toes and how she curls them. I call her 'Monkey'
- How she can fold into a pretzel
- The times when we lie with each other
- Her smile
- The little sounds she makes
- How she has recognized her hands and feet and the way she moves them, has almost found her thumb
- Just staring at her
Like her daddy:
- Looks like him still I think
- Brave and strong. When they gave her here shot right after she was born, she was still and quiet. When she had jaundice and kept getting poked to check her blood, she was again still and quiet...until the last poke then made a peep. Definately does not get that from mom:)
- Breathes like him
Like her mommy:
- Doesn't like socks
She has pee'd on daddy three times, I finally got it once:) Still working on her schedule, it's getting better. She changes everyday. She is growing too fast, wish I could keep her like this. I am afraid I am going to miss something when others watch her. She has been such a good, calm baby (I hope she stays that way:)) The nurse today did comment on how calm she is. She said most kids when doing the PKU won't just lie on the table. Again, I am blessed. I love her more each day!


2 comments:
Such a cutie! I think it's great that you wrote out your delivery, Makenna will appreciate it :)
yay for a cute baby!!
Post a Comment