
It was fun having all the cousins together at the same time let alone the whole family minus mom and dad. The littlest three were all born this year - Luca(Jan), Makenna(March), Max(April). I think Makenna has some chunk compared to the others...but I think Luca would definitely be ahead if he wasn't on the battle with Leukemia(that's another post).
While Eric, Janae, and the kids were here we had some fun. The boys played lots of Halo. The adults played lots of Shanghai (mingled with other games) with lots of laughing! Cousins played.

We went bowling...I won the second game(I believe:))

Eric LOVES Nate's homemade oreos and has had major withdrawals from being away from Nate. He is frequently asking Nate to ship him some:) So Nate made him some...I think he was in heaven.

We went to the Discovery Museum at the Gateway and had a fun time.



Thanks for visiting! We love you and miss you! You are welcome to stay at our home anytime. Hopefully we can make a visit to you:) LOVE YOU!!!!


1 comment:
Hi brianne!
To order the headbands you just email me your order and then mail a check. I am going to set up paypal soon. My email is on the side of my blog. Thanks!
Sarah
p.s. your blog and pictures are darling!!!
Post a Comment