I guess my motto has truly become Better Late Than Never:) Here are some pics from Halloween. The week before we went to our friends, the Pitkin's house, and had a little halloween fun. Crystal had a bag full of clothing she bought from DI (she swears she washed them) and when the music stopped, the person holding the pillow, in this case, had to pull an item out of the bag without looking and put it on. I think it's funny both dresses went to males. On Halloween we went to our ward Trunk or Treat and by the time Makenna and I showed up, the candy and people were mostly gone. I didn't end of trick or treating, my husband thought I was a little weird wanting to take her...the candy was for me man. Oh well, we just passed out candy and hung out with friends. One of my nicknames for Makenna since she was born is monkey cause of the ways her toes curled and just cause. Anyway, I found her a monkey costume and as you can see was so darn cute. A co-worker had a skunk costume and loaned it to me just in case. I had to get pictures of that too. Nate thought it was cute, but "It's a skunk":) That was our Halloween!

1 comment:
Such a cute monkey and skunk! Can't wait to see her and you guys in a few weeks. Mom
Post a Comment