Saturday, April 3, 2010

February

I turned a year older, maybe I shouldn't post that, then I could pretend I'm not getting older:) Anyway, Nate had to go to school so when I got home I found a cake and confetti on the table with party poppers. It was a complete surprise! Makenna’s present to me was a nap. While she napped, I was able to enjoy a bubble bath. Not bad.


Valentine's is turning to be just another day in our house since I work in the floral industry and I work longer hours for a week. We didn’t have to work on Valentine's day this year though, so that was nice to just relax and sleep.

Now on to March:) Almost caught up.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hope you had a great birthday and hope you got my text!! I miss you tons!

Shayla said...

ooo pretty. happy really late birthday!