Saturday, August 28, 2010

California

Back in June we took a trip to California. My cousin, Tabitha, was getting married and I really wanted to go to the wedding. My brother, Eric and his family had also talked about going to Cali around the same time as us. So we planned it where we were there at the the same time!

Among the things I have been missing: Disneyland, the beach, GREAT food; we also went to a dodger's game, the aquarium, played games, laughed incredibly hard, attended the wedding, and just had a blast.

The only downer, going home and getting stuck on the freeway because of a closure. My brother convinced me of staying an extra night so we could get in some more game playing time...if I only knew of what was ahead the next day...well, being embarrassed from continually peeing may have been worth it:)














2 comments:

Braden said...

Was that when that cop got killed in Baker? Calvin was stuck in that too...

Lindsay said...

Looks like a fun trip! Congrats to Tabitha!