Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just Like My Mother

I must admit, I did something my mom did!



Yes, these flip flops are two different colors. Back tracking...one day when my mom was getting ready for work, somewhat in the dark, in her defense, she put on her shoes and off to work she went. Later walking down the halls, she looked at her feet and started laughing (or something to that effect:)). She had put on two different shoes. Both high heels, but different heights and different colors! Now fast forward to last week. I have changed my work schedule which allows me to come home earlier, but meaning I go in earlier. Anyway, since I got off early, Nate and I decided to run some errands. I changed my clothes, was getting Makenna all ready as Nate was rushing me out the door (good excuse, right?). I said I just need to grab my shoes. I opened the hall closet, grabbed and put on my shoes without much thought and off we went. So we are driving having a somewhat serious conversation when I look down at my feet. I started busting up! I could not stop laughing! I had to call my mom. Maybe I could blame it on the new shedule:)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Too funny!! Got to love when things like that happen