Sunday, April 17, 2011

33 Weeks

Nothing new...I am way behind. I have realized I have not taken any belly shots with this pregnancy. I feel awful, I am already giving her the second child treatment. I have thought a lot about taking one lately so I finally asked Nate to do one today. I don't like the way I look in it, but my goal is to take one now on a weekly basis til I deliver; hopefully a better one will come:)



With Makenna, I don't remember feeling truly uncomfortable. Maybe I should read back and see if I ever did:) Perhaps it was the fact I was so scared of delivery and kept saying she could stay in as long as she wanted. I remember her being in my ribs a lot and that was uncomfortable. This one...well I am feeling uncomfortable. Nate and I both think I am carrying out in front more. I feel she is constantly pushing forward, maybe trying to get out of my belly:) I feel her move all the time. Nate thinks she is more active than Makenna was. At first I wondered if it was just because I am up earlier for work (hoping I am not creating bad sleeping habits for this child:)), but I am beginning to think she moves a lot more or perhaps it's also the way I am carrying her.

I have started my list of all the things I would like to do before she is here. I keep thinking how fast it's going to come because work is about to get busy with all the holidays that with a blink of an eye June will be here. I really don't have much time to do my list. I am starting to panic not of the delivery this time, but of having two kids! What was I thinking?

I am in hopes of getting Makenna's two year pics done (yes, a little after her bday) and will post them as soon as I do. She is such a wonderful little girl. She teaches me everyday and I love all that she is as the tears roll down my face. Hopefully I can make that post soon.

3 comments:

Clark Fam said...

oh, you look so cute.

Matthew said...

You look great! That's a different shaped belly than last time. Getting close...I'm excited for you!

Matthew said...

haha, it's actually vanessa:)