Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter and 34 weeks

We had a pretty relaxing Easter.
We enjoyed the easter bunny leaving us with lots of treats.




We headed to church. Makenna was not having me take her pic so this is the best I got.


On a side note: Makenna has been asking to go to nursery ALL week long. However, she has been sick. So after sacrament, when she said "go to nursery," I had to let her down and tell her we weren't going. She did not like that and started to cry. I felt so bad. I feel so blessed and am so thankful for her nursery teachers that she is frequently asking to go.

After church we headed to our good friends house for a Easter feast and games. I laughed so hard at one point I thought a) I was going to pee my pants (which to my surprise I didn't) and/or b) I was going to go into labor.

I am thankful for the time of year to reflect on the Savior and the atonement.

34 weeks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dad wants to know if you swallowed an egg?

Leatherman said...

Oh Brianne, you look great!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Miss you and love you :)