Monday, June 20, 2011

Mommy Heart Smile

I have no pic, but wanted to document the moment that just made my mommy heart smile. Makenna was talking and playing instead of sleeping:). So I went in and asked if she wanted to sing songs (also a night time ritual). I asked her if she wanted baby to lay with her, she nodded. I laid Sawyer next to her and she just smiled. We went through our list of songs: Old McDonald, Popcorn Popping, Wheels on the Bus, Itsy Bitsy Spider, If You're Happy and You Know It (no ABCs tonight) all the while looking at baby sister and smiling. She kissed her goodnight and gave her a hug. She then said "hold you" so I let her hold her and told her to give her another kiss. As I was leaving, she wanted baby to stay. These are the moments I hope to remember even when I don't get them on camera.

No comments: