Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Busted Lip

This is not the dedicated post, just wanted to get this documented. A few weeks ago we were eating dinner and she fell off the chair. I was waiting for her to get up, but as she stood up, she was crying. See she slips, falls, hits things and doesn't cry. That's when I knew something was wrong. My mom had already picked her up. I saw the blood on her lip, got a little scared, tried to pick her up, but was too heavy in my weak moment and gave her to Nate. Good thing my mom was there cause I kinda was like a deer in the headlights standing there not knowing what to do. Yet when I'm faced with her choking or falling out of bed not talking, I step up a little better. Anyway Nate got her to settle down all while I was sitting with him watching. She went back to eat, Nate told me to look alive, then I sort of lost it in a not so good way (hormones most have been out of control:)). This pic was taken a few days later, you can see the remnants on the left of her lower lip.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Alan said...

Makenna was a trooper once she got settled down. The next few days it was like she didn't have that cut lip. You, my daughter, are the best Mom and don't you forget it!