Best of luck with that. I know it is incredibly hard. Allie had it. They eventually grow out of it. But it's tough until then. Take turns so the other can get a break. Crying won't hurt her. And Allie slept in a swing for the 1st 6 months. She is beautiful!
I love that cute little romper on her! So fun that we are having our kids at the same time!! Wonder if we'll ever get them together? Anyhow, hope you are surviving! Sorry to hear your baby is colicky - that is no fun! She sure is cute though!!
2 comments:
Best of luck with that. I know it is incredibly hard. Allie had it. They eventually grow out of it. But it's tough until then. Take turns so the other can get a break. Crying won't hurt her. And Allie slept in a swing for the 1st 6 months. She is beautiful!
I love that cute little romper on her! So fun that we are having our kids at the same time!! Wonder if we'll ever get them together? Anyhow, hope you are surviving! Sorry to hear your baby is colicky - that is no fun! She sure is cute though!!
Post a Comment