Here are eight things I love about my man.
1. Ambitious (I know I'm not very supportive of your many ideas, for that I'm sorry)
2. Cares about his friendships.
3. The way he plays with the girls, how he makes Makenna laugh, and the dad he is.
4. Is laid back.
5. Is very talented with his hands.
6. Has a big heart and can be gentle(under the rough outer edge).
7. Not afraid to go to the movies by himself.
8. He married me!
Happy Anniversary babe, I love you! These last few years have been rough, but I'm glad to have you by my side, be able to grow with you, and call you mine.
A little story (don't be mad I shared)...I woke Nate up about 3:30 this morning as I was leaving for work. I said to him "Happy Anniversary" He kinda of just stared (he is always so out of it when I wake him up to leave) and said "Really?". I said "Yeah, Happy Anniversary." "Really, it is?" "Yeah, today is the 15th" "Today is the 15th?"...You know I didn't even care. I actually smiled. I know he is not the lovey dovey type guy and you may say he forgot, but I love him anyway!
All four of us took a nap, oh aren't we exciting. Maybe we will go to dinner...with the kids.


2 comments:
Congrats!
I can't believe its already been 8 years!!! Congrats Bri!
Post a Comment