Here she is getting ready for the doctor.
She actually did really well with her shots. After the first one and number two and three came is when she started to cry. As soon as they were done and I picked her up, she calmed down until I laid her back down to put on her clothes:) Her stats are as follows (there are two sets of %, the first is what the doc showed on the graph, the second is what the nurse wrote on our card to take home):
Length: 23.5 50%, 88%
Weight: 12# 12oz 75%, 92%
Head: 39.9 50%, 79%
No matter what numbers are right, she still is a chunky, healthy baby and we love every part.
A few things about Miss Sawyer:
-Takes naps and in her bed. Exception to this is usually after her 7 or so feed, she is up til 10.
-Sleeps from 10 til...hmm...3,4, or 5 with one Sunday making it til 6. I say avg she wakes and eats at 4 then goes back down til 7:30. I swear she knows when I wake up for work or when I am leaving cause that's when she usually awakens.
-Eats every three hours.
-Is now on prevacid after trying zantac for a month. Maybe it's acid reflux and was never true colic. Who knows.
-Starting to smile (haven't caught it on camera yet) and is becoming happy...not that she was never happy, just mellow I guess with her crying bouts, little difficult to explain.
-Sensitive to noise. She startles at many sounds, but that doesn't stop us from being noisy.
-Discovered her thumb (more on that later)
-Will 99.9% fall asleep in the car, in the sling when we go for walks, and lots of time in her swing.
-Pretty much wearing 3 month clothes with some 0-3 and a 3-6.
-Coos
-Losing her hair on the back of her head and ears.
-Mama's girl (at least til I went back to work, we will see if it remains)
We love you Sawyer!


No comments:
Post a Comment