Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanks

I just wanted to say thank-you to all my family and friends who were so kind to give me a call and check up on me. For those who don't know, yesterday, while at work, I started bleeding (I'll try to keep the details minimal:)) I, of course, was a little panicked. After a quick call to Nate (thank you babe for driving as fast as you could) and the doctor, Nate picked me up and off to the doctor we went. An ultrasound was done and everything looked fine. He sent me over to the hospital to get a stress test, which turned out fine as well. So they sent me home. Not quite sure of the bleeding; they are thinking perhaps a blood vessel in the cervix popped. It was a little scary. I am thankful that my little girl is well. I am also so thankful for the love and concern that was shown towards me. I don't know how word got out so fast, but am truly grateful for all of you. And a big thanks to my hubby...I love you!

5 comments:

Shayla said...

AHH! I didn't know! How scary! Glad everything is ok!!

Braden and Jodee said...

Oh scary! I am glad everything is okay :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog through Lindsay's, but I just had to say I know how you felt! I had the same thing happen when I was at 28 weeks pregnant with Isabelle. It is so scary when you don't know what is going on. Take it easy!

Lindsay said...

Glad everything is ok Bri!

Jenny said...

All I have to say is Facebook. That's how I found out. I'm glad my niece is doing well:)