Friday, February 20, 2009

Pictures!

37 Weeks


Some of my likings:

I am a big fan of cheese. I used to buy a small block of cheese and it would go bad, well, now I can buy a big block and finish it quickly. Chips and cheese (with some salsa) is something I eat quite frequently.

So apparently my loving husband threw away my wrapper for picture taking on this liking (I don't think I am falsely accusing, I know my memory is poor at the moment, but pretty sure it wasn't me who threw it out) I have always enjoyed chocolate as well as peanut butter. A friend in my ward brought me a Hershey's chocolate bar filled with peanut butter. I had never seen it before, but let me tell you it is a huge liking! I suggest trying it. One of my new guilty pleasures.


A nice, big, fat hamburger usually makes my day too. Before being pregnant, I would eat beef. But, I probably ate more chicken. After becoming pregant, one of my food aversions is chicken (I eat some, but sometimes the thought of it makes me want to puke), but certainly not beef. I sometimes, or a lot of times, crave beef. Chili's or Red Robin definitely satisfies me (not to mention I down the puppy along with some fries...I think I eat more than Nate).

Just a few pics. I think Christmas and stuff is a little late:) How about some snow.


This one is for you mom and dad:)


More to come...

3 comments:

Alan said...

Thanks for the pictures.. I miss not being able to see you several times a week. Hopefully all that snow is gone now, I don't think I want to come up to that weather! Enjoy your cravings... Love you , little one. Mom

Shayla said...

I can't believe the baby is almost HERE!!!!

Mikybarb said...

Brianne,
Love the pictures! How fun to see your baby growing! Sorry to hear about the food aversions, but glad you've found some things you like!
Love, Barb