I decided to do a quick post, since it has been a little while. I am very behind on posting especially my pics. But, everytime I think of doing it, I think, oh wow, so many pictures, I don't have time to do this. However, tonight I went to have Nate take a belly pic and then I was all ready to sit and post another novel with pics, but when he went to take the picture, the camera was dead (good thing that's not the one in the hospital bag). So I apologize for more boring writing with no pics. Soon I promise, well, I hope:)
I had my 37 weekly checkup today. At my doctor's appt last week, the doctor came walking in asking where the baby was. Excuse me I said, I still have a month. He smiled and said ok, maybe a few weeks. After being checked, which no one prepared me for the trauma of pain, he told me I was a cm dilated. So I went today, a little more knowing what to expect and the doctor tells me I am 2-3 cm. What does this mean? Well I know what it means, but is this girl coming early? He said its all about timing so who knows. I know I am still not ready (not like I will ever be). I came home and suddenly became even more frantic that my house is a mess and things are not in order. I started becoming mad woman and started putting things away and straightening up. Nate was off to school and told me not to over do it, but all I could say was I got to get this done. I mean I have been in nesting mode for some time, wanting to do all these projects, but somehow I was set off. I must say I did accomplish a lot in those 2 hrs running around, up and down stairs; my house is a little better looking. I think, however, I have come to some conclusion that it won't all get done. Mom...you just have to do some cleaning for me and help me put things in order:) Needless to say, I want to just get to March, but who knows, it may be closer than I want:)
So much for a quick update. Pictures to hopefully come soon..if not of the belly and other happenings, at least the baby:)
P.S.
We still can't agree on a name. What is a name anyway? Nate tells me to just pick one from the list, but I can't. What is a girl suppose to do? Any suggestions? Do you know when it's the right name, like it just hits you? Do you have to love the name? I am afraid she'll never have a name. Sorry for the ranting, just panicking over that too.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
yay for a baby coming soon!!! (I still like the name Shayla.)
I can't believe your less than a month away!! So exciting!
Okay, so don't let those darn cm get you excited. I walked around at a flippin 4... yes 4 and 90% effaced for like 3 weeks. I was 4 days late.
As far as the name game goes. I think you have to see the baby first. Have 2 or 3 that you like, and then see what she looks like. It took me a few minutes, but after looking at our sweet girl for a little while, I knew Brighton was the right now. Good luck.... sooooo close!! Can't wait to see pictures :)
It will all be just fine:) Try not to get too focused on the baby coming soon because it could still be a while. Just keep the camera battery charged and your overnight bag packed. And don't worry about the name. Maybe pick your favorite 3 and when she comes maybe it will all seem clear. You can't make a bad choice. I am so excited for you two! I just miss you guys! Tell Nate we love and miss him too:)
Post a Comment