Today makes me one day overdue. Honestly, I am ok with that:) My doctors appt went well; nothing has changed. So if she does not arrive here by next Thursday, I will be induced. Still no name...Here are some on the list although the list could go on, we like lots. If you would like, please rank:)
In no particular order:
Payton
Makenna
Cambria
Riley
Madalyn
Marlee
I swear I will have something better to blog about soon...maybe an actual child. At least I am blogging, right? Gonna catch some rest---sick again.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
My vote is: Makenna, Cambria, Marlee (hadn't heard that choice before) and if she is born on Sunday, Alannah (j/k). Love you - can't wait to be up there. Mom
Me again. Change Marlee to Madalyn. I think I like it better, especially the way to spelled it. Either one would be my 3rd choice.
Mom
Hmmmm... Sorry your over due. It's expected. I bet she'll come before NEXT Thursday for sure.
Here is my vote:
1. Cambria
2. Madalyn
Can't wait to see her!
My votes are Payton, Makenna and Madalyn :) Hope you feel better soon!!! Call me if you need anything!
Bummer ... overdue and sick?? Can't be fun. Sorry :(
My vote would be for Riley, Madalyn, then Cambria.
But ... I think you should add Shanan to the list! ;)
Ha - I hope all goes well over the next few days and you're blessed with having your sweet baby join you and Nate sooner rather than later!
Hi Brianne! Your mom just told me about your blog. I miss you lots! I vote for Peyton and Madalyn I think. Get some good sleep now because it is harder to get after although with your mom there for so long you should be well taken care of!
Ang
I like Makenna and Madalyn the best...all the other ones are good except PLEASE don't pick Marlee! It reminds me of Bob Marley from A Christmas Carol! hahaha....okay bye mom :)
Okay, I told Nate my vote...but I doubt he told you. So....I love Madalyn and he also told me about Olivia. So those aer my 2 votes:) And I've only been induced and don't mind it at all.
Sorry. I lied. I guess she's not coming before today, because I just saw on Nate's Facebook that you were induced! Congratulations!!!
I want pictures! I know she's here:)
Post a Comment