I've gone back and forth, but in the end think it's better than pillows. It's easier to take with, and just grab rather than shoving pillows around you. Once you get the hang of nursing better, it becomes more useful it seems. Also, I used it just to lay Brighton against on my lap to play with her and then when she started to sit up on her own a bit, I would put it around her so she couldn't fall over as easy. Just some ideas.
I used the Boppy and the BreastFriend. They both kind of suck...and they always hurt my back. But if you're ever on your own, it does put the baby in a little bit better position without you having to figure out the pillows and the baby. It just takes time. Heather doesn't use any of them and just uses her arm I believe. She's a pro:)
I didn't get a boppy until I had Caleb and wished I had gotten it sooner. For me it was much better than pillows. I use it all the time and it is currently the favorite pillow of everyone who curls up on the couch for a nap (me included). It helps to have a nice soft cover.
3 comments:
I've gone back and forth, but in the end think it's better than pillows. It's easier to take with, and just grab rather than shoving pillows around you. Once you get the hang of nursing better, it becomes more useful it seems. Also, I used it just to lay Brighton against on my lap to play with her and then when she started to sit up on her own a bit, I would put it around her so she couldn't fall over as easy. Just some ideas.
I used the Boppy and the BreastFriend. They both kind of suck...and they always hurt my back. But if you're ever on your own, it does put the baby in a little bit better position without you having to figure out the pillows and the baby. It just takes time. Heather doesn't use any of them and just uses her arm I believe. She's a pro:)
I didn't get a boppy until I had Caleb and wished I had gotten it sooner. For me it was much better than pillows. I use it all the time and it is currently the favorite pillow of everyone who curls up on the couch for a nap (me included). It helps to have a nice soft cover.
Post a Comment