She is such a doll! She actually reminds me a lot of Brighton (without the smashed nose)... kind of weird huh!? So beautiful. I'm so glad she is here and you guys are doing well :) Enjoy every minute (even though it might be hard sometimes). It's all worth it!
8 comments:
Love the pics! Now you just have to move out here so I can see your whole fam all the time:) Okay, maybe not ALL the time:)
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I was just commenting today that I was sure you'd had your baby by now but I hadn't seen anything on your blog. :) CONGRATS!!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing the pics! (more! more!) hee hee
Love to you all, Barb
Oh Bri, I love her already and I don't even know her :) She looks just like you . . . do you think?? Hope you're doing ok.
She is such a doll! She actually reminds me a lot of Brighton (without the smashed nose)... kind of weird huh!? So beautiful. I'm so glad she is here and you guys are doing well :) Enjoy every minute (even though it might be hard sometimes). It's all worth it!
Yea pictures! I love the last picture. She is adorable. I hope you and Makenna are both doing well.
Yay! Congratulations Nate & Brianne! She's adorable!
oh - and I love the name.
Post a Comment