Saturday, July 11, 2009

First Laugh

I am sure most of you have seen this on Nate's facebook, but for those who haven't... Last week or so one day when I got home from work Nate told me that he got Makenna to giggle - once. He tried to do it again by rubbing his facial hair against her chin, but no such luck. He has continued to try to make her laugh. Well last night as I was changing clothes and getting ready to go out, I hear this giggle followed by "Bri, did you just hear that?" Yes I did. I walked from the bathroom to see Nate making her laugh! It was so fun to watch. And of course we had to record it. We have watched it over and over and each time I smile and laugh.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

That's funny....It made me laugh too:)

Kelly M said...

I love her little squeal for more when he pauses. She is so cute!

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

Jack just started laughing, too! I love reading your blog because I can relate to so many of the things you are experiencing because we are experiencing them right along with you. Aren't babies fun?? So nice to get back in touch.