Saturday, July 4, 2009

Little Photo Shoot

Nate had first brought up the idea of going and getting Kenna's pictures taken when she was 3 months. At first, I thought why can't we take them, Nate knows some stuff about photography. 3 months hit and I kept bugging Nate to get them done. So a week later, we decided just to take them at home. They are not professional, but I think they turned out pretty well. It was hard to get a smile because we played with her too much beforehand when she was smiling up a storm. I wished to have done more, but you could tell when she was done:) Hope you enjoy - vote for your fav!





8 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

picnik.com :)

SUPER cute pictures!

Clark Fam said...

I love the white dress with the green bow!! she is so cute!

Braden and Jodee said...

PS. I like the 4th one down the best. Adorable!

Jenny said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Ohyeah...and my fav is the green bow. Nice job Nate!

Nate & Brianne said...

Jenny...actually I must say I take the credit for most of these:)

Miles Family said...

The last one
~~~Vicki

Heather said...

i love the all white with the green bow and hands in the mouth. so precious!!! i think you should blow it up BIG and frame :)