Wow. It has already been four months. My baby girl is growing so fast. So here is a quick update and her stats. She is now grabbing her feet, which I think is so darn cute and just love it. Likes to put things in her mouth. Likes when mommy reads to her (or so I think so does). She is still rolling to her side. She likes to push with her legs. She has only had that first major giggle. Nate said he has finally been able to get a few, but nothing like the video. Still cute as ever:)
We went to the doctor today for her checkup. She did very well when it came to her shots. She cried some after the first shot, but when they were done and I picked her up, she calmed down. What a brave girl. Here are her stats:
- Length: 25" 50%
- Weight: 14 lbs 14 oz 50%
- Head Circ: 41cm just above 25%
Sorry so short and no pics. We are heading to California in a few days and I have stuff to do:) I'll try to get some pics up soon.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Before you know if you will have a 2 year old. The time flies by so fast.
Post a Comment