Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Tooth

This is a little behind...as will the next few posts be, but I figured I better get it up so at least it is documented.

I was driving home from work on Sat the 8th talking to Nate. He informs me that my comfortable nursing days are over. I was like why? He tells me my baby girl was getting a tooth. Sure enough when I got home and checked it out, I could feel the edge of it poking through. She has tried to bite me a few times, but hopefully it won't get worse as she gets more:) Speaking of more, her second one is on it's way. It poked through this past weekend I believe. She likes to stick her tongue out when you try to look at so I had to do some maneurving to get a picture...I'm really not mean:) So if you look closely at the picture (don't mind the burn on my hand), you can see her first tooth!

1 comment:

Alan said...

She's growing up way to fast!