We...ATE

and ate and ate

went to a tour at Dodger stadium. It was a surprise for Ricky's birthday planned by his girlfriend...pretty sure he was surprised! We were planning to go the the game that night so Nate told Ricky we had to pick up the tickets. After parking, here come many of his friends knocking at our window. Anyway, it was a pretty cool tour. One golden rule...NO ONE is allowed to step on the field grass. That night, we went to the Dodger game, which was fun. Go Dodgers!


went in the pool and to the beach for the first time. Kenna was ok in the pool til I took her out then tried to put her back in. Maybe the adjustment of temperatures? She was not so fond of the beach water. I thought it was cold, so I am sure she thought it was cold. Who can blame her, she gets nice warm baths. Both times she was almost ready for her naps so maybe that was factor...maybe next time:)

had lots of fun at Downtown Disney. We went into one of the disney stores and were showing Kenna different stuffed animal characters. She always got excited when we showed her Minnie Mouse so of course I/we had to buy her one. We also enjoyed the OC Fair with the Trask family as always. Can't go wrong with food, rides, and good company.

relaxed. A hair-cut and pedicure are quite relaxing to me. With all of the excitement and busy days, Kenna found her relaxation too. And Nate informed me, the tattoo artist, that I was relaxing him with this piece of art on the drive home.

had a great time.

We left on a Sunday morning and she was good on the drive home as well. Slept on and off, got a little fussy towards the end, but again, such a good baby. For those curious, yes, I put her in her crib the night we got home. She slept fine. Then the next day, she had a little rough time taking her naps. So Nate put one of my pillows next to her...it worked. Maybe the big space overwhelmed her or she just feels comforted by my smell:) She has now moved from sleeping about 8 hrs to 10-12 hrs.
It was a nice family vacation. I thouroughly enjoyed spending every day with Kenna. It was good to visit, play, and relax with family and friends. But, it was good to get home too:)
Thanks to my parents for watching Kenna at times.


1 comment:
Aren't collages fun! :) Sounds like a fabulous trip! You little girl is just so so darling, and you look great!
Post a Comment