Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rolling and Side Notes

I have lots to update, but I just wanted to get this on here... My baby is on the move. In earlier posts, I have noted she is not the biggest fan of her stomach or so we think because whenever we put her on it, she flips right to her back. Well yesterday I had her on her back then I notice her trying to roll to her stomach, which never (maybe I shouldn't say never, but...) happens. She makes it and flashes me a smile. Then she goes to her back. It was so fun to watch. She rolled til she couldn't - running into the tv stand. I text Nate while he was in class and his response...yeah, I've seen that, I forgot to tell you. Thanks babe:) Anyway, I got it on camera and when I know how to transfer it to the computer, I'll post it.

I have been excited/anxious for her to start crawling and so forth thinking she is behind (yes, I know all babies are different) although people tell me to enjoy the non mobility as long as possible. I got a glimpse of that last night. I can't just lay her down and turn my head for a split second...she may end up in the DVDs. Oh what I have to look forward to:)

Oh and Nate's response to my suggestion of babyproofing...a new TV and stand. HA!


Side note: Lately when I go to put her down for a nap, she gives me a death grip on my arm or neck trying to hold on.

Side note: When we are feeding her in the highchair, she has started sucking on her fingers. We try to tell her that is not a source of food. It makes it difficult sometimes to keep trying to get her fingers out so we can feed her.

Hopefully, these are just a stage...

4 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

That top picture is absolutely adorable!

Krista Jones said...

Your daughter is soooo cute! So fun hearing about what she is up to! It takes me back...

Anonymous said...

Oh good... she looks nothing like Nate. *whew* I was really worried...

Haha just kidding Nate! She is very cute by the way! Now if you could just be as good at Fantasy Football as you are being a Dad...

Shayla said...

rollin' rollin' rollin', RAWHIDE!!!