Last Friday I took a day off of work and it ended up being really nice (not like I thought it was going to bad or something:)) I was just planning to do "house" stuff and spend the day playing with my girl. Nate asked "what do you want to do today?" I said "uh, stay home...blah blah blah." He replied "let's go somewhere." So we decided to go to the Gateway in SLC. We walked around and they were having a chalk art festival. It was actually pretty cool. I didn't get any pictures, but I was impressed; drawing huge pictures in the street with chalk and using hairspray, paint brushes, etc. Nate didn't find it so interesting, maybe I just need to get out more:) After walking around we got some sushi and halibut at Happy Sumo, then drove home. Oh and walking around, we went into a children's play museum which we will have to take Kenna back to when she is older; Nate and I both thought it was neat. Anyway, I really enjoyed my day off! My house is still needs some cleanup, but that can wait, right?

She slept while dad and I browsed the toy store of the museum.
That same day, Kenna turned 3 months! My how fast she is growing. No new stats till next month. A few fun things: can sometimes be the jabber, especially when you put her down to sleep, she talks for quite awhile; rolled to her side; still likes Guy on the food network though sometimes now not as interested, can be a day to day thing (is this how she is going to be with boys); loves "howie" the duck and will talk up a storm with him; loves watching "Mr. Fan" (might have to put one in her room); generally wears 3 month clothing. We continue to grow more in love with her!

Giving kisses to "howie"

Still a happy girl

With daddy on Father's day
No comments:
Post a Comment