Monday, June 15, 2009

Suggestions

Ok so Father's Day is on Sunday. I am pretty sure Nate doesn't read the blog so...any suggestions on what to get a new dad??? I don't know what to get him (or what Kenna should get him for that matter:)) The whole dad/tie thing out of the question. And he always gets what he wants, which makes it a little more difficult. Ideas?

3 comments:

Alan said...

A trip to the happiest place on earth? He seems to like dad's new toy - maybe one of his own? He's a hard one.... Good luck! Mom

Nate & Brianne said...

Yeah, he wants one of dad's new toy. Um, a little too expensive though! And we will probably be hitting up the happiest place on our trip, it's not a gift.

Jenny said...

Treat him like a mom and do breakfast in bed. I'd say get him a new video game but that would be a horrible idea. Greg is getting a holster.....Father's Day is always a hard one.